The Special Educational Needs and Disability Practitioner - Level 2 course is designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) sector.
The course is for those who are wishing to undertake a career in the health, care and/or education of young people and vulnerable adults with additional needs.
The course will enable you to develop knowledge, understanding and skills relevant to working within the sector, in accordance with the Children and Families Act and the SEND Code of Practice.
You will study a range of modules, including:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Approaches to Mental Health
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Communication and Social Interaction with People with Autism
- Developing Communication Skills within a Learning Disability Setting
- Disability, Society and the Law
- Travel Training