We are a leading provider of apprenticeship training in the Liverpool and Merseyside area.
Apprenticeships allow you to work, earn and gain a qualification in the area you are working in. How you study can vary from apprenticeship to apprenticeship, some require you to attend college one day a week, others require you to do all of your studying at work, whilst some are a blend of the two, in this case you may attend “lectures” away from work but only once or twice a month.
Apprenticeships are available for level two to degree level; typically it takes one to two years to complete however some may take longer due to the nature of the programme.
- Employment for at least 30 hours per week, if you don’t have employment we can help through our network of contacts.
- A commitment from you, to meet deadlines and a commitment from your employer, to support your development and learning.
- Regular meetings with your assessor and tutors who will guide you through the qualification and advise you on developing you in the workplace.
- On completion you will have achieved several qualifications and in some cases recognition for the qualifications you currently hold, once this is all combined you will achieve your apprenticeship certificate.
Who can do an apprenticeship?
- Anyone over 16 can apply to do an apprenticeship the programme starts once you commence employment.
- If you have a job and have been working for a while you may also be eligible to start an apprenticeship, we can advise you and your boss of the next steps
What are you waiting for?
- Our apprenticeship training for 16 -18 year olds is free and is available for many job roles
- Apprenticeships are available for all ages
- Apprentices can do the majority of learning in the workplace
- We can provide apprenticeship training at levels 2, 3 and 4
Find out more
Make an appointment for an informal chat with a member of our Business Development Team:
Business Development Centre
Hugh Baird College
Liverpool, L20 7EW