- Keep your costs down and avoid running up huge debts.
- You don’t need to pay your fees up front - Tuition Fee Loans are available for many students through Student Finance England to cover the cost of your course fees.
- First year, full time foundation degree students may be offered a bursary gift to help with their studies, find out more.
- Dedicated University Centre with state of the art facilities.
- Our lecturers have notable industry links and excellent, up-to-date subject knowledge, as well as extensive teaching experience.
- Our courses are validated by the University of Central Lancashire.
- Full time courses often only mean attending university for up to 3 days per week and many of our courses have a part time option too, so you can fit your study around work and family life.
- Employability skills are a strong feature of our degree courses and many offer the chance to work with employers on live briefs.
What do our university students think?
For more information
Please contact our Student Services team: