Our multi-million pound South Sefton Campus houses our Sixth Form Centre, where we offer a wide choice of A-levels.
Sixth Form Centre
Opened in 2009, our state-of-the-art Sixth Form Centre was designed to enhance the sixth form learning experience and enable students to succeed. Broadway Malayan (the international architects behind Mann Island, Liverpool) worked with students to plan the college environment which adds a stylish architectural feature to the skyline of South Sefton.
- Science Laboratories - one for each specialism, offer state-of-the-art, university-standard apparatus for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Applied Science students.
- Sports Centre - includes a full size, multi-use sports hall and flood-lit sports field.
- Dance Studio - with a sprung floor and mirrored walls as well as a modern rehearsal studio for Drama and Performing Arts.
- Atrium - our cavernous atrium space is at the heart of the Sixth Form Centre. It houses our student communal area, eating outlet and a space for performances.
- Art Studio - a large studio space equipped with everything an artist could desire.
- Free Wi-Fi is available across the centre.
For more information