- Conforming to General Health Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational work area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting out Complex masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Erecting Complex Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting out Masonry structures in the Workplace
- Aged 16+
- You must be employed within a relevant environment and provide evidence that you have the skills, knowledge and behaviours required by the sector at Level 2.
- You must demonstrate Maths and English skills at Level 1 or above in your initial Maths and English assessment.
Most apprenticeships take between 12 - 18 months to complete.
Yes, you will be paid by your employer for the duration of your apprenticeship. You will be paid at least the government’s minimum wage rate for apprentices, £3.70. A lot of employers pay their apprentices a higher hourly wage than the minimum rate.
This is ultimately up to your employers, but more than 90% of apprentices stay in employment after their course ends.
We work with lots of employers to provide apprentice positions. Check out our live vacancies section above or call 0151 353 4444 to chat to our team.