- Plan, select and use appropriate IT systems and software for different purposes
- Evaluate the selection and use of IT tools to make sure that activities are successful
- Devise solutions to improve the use of IT tools and systems for self and others
Level 3 Certificate in IT User Skills (ICDL Advanced) (ITQ)
1 day per week for 35 weeks.
- Level 4 qualification
- Higher Apprenticeship
The qualification has been designed for people using technology:
- At work - upskilling / retraining to become a department expert
- Returners to work
- Job seekers
- Personal career development
How much will this course cost me?