During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we aim to respond to all queries quickly, effectively and within 5 days. If you feel you aren’t getting good customer service, then we kindly ask you to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This group of people will be able to direct any questions students might have about regarding their remote learning.
Engineering, Automotive, Digital and Business
Building Services and Construction
Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy, Media Make Up and Creative Arts
Health and Social Care, Nursing Childcare, Sport and Public Services
Travel and the Visitor Economy, L20 Hotel School and Floral Design
English and ESOL
Thornton College. Learning For Life and Re-engage Programmes
Univeristy Centre (Higher Education
This team of staff will be able to help you with all things A-levels related.
- Accounting - Sarah Marriott
- Art - Lauren McInerney
- Biology - Caroline Clift
- Business - Anita Malone, Alex Hickman and Sarah Marriott
- Chemistry - Ruth Mead
- Computer Science - Beth McCue
- Criminology - Claire Peckett
- Drama - Paul Fitzpatrick
- Economics - Anita Malone
- English Literature - Sally Porter
- English Language - Joanna Crawford
- English (combined course) - Sally Porter and Joanna Crawford
- Film - Matt O'Regan
- Geography - Tom Clarke
- History - David Willoughby
- Law - Danny Speed
- Maths - Christine Lake
- Media - Nick Saward
- PE - Rachel Reeves
- Philosophy & Ethics - Alex Hickman
- Physics - Guy Crosbie
- Politics - David Willoughby
- Psychology - Hayley Kearon and Claire Woods
- Sociology - Janet Chambers and Claire Peckett
- Spanish - Joanne Capano
- Applied Science - Ruth Mead and Caroline Clift
- Health & Social Care - Jane Burwood and Rachel Reeves
- IT - Jeanette Flanagan
- Performing Arts - Paul Fitzpatrick and Christina McCoy
For all other enquiries, please email: Joe Poole.
Email this team if you have queries relating to the points shown below. If they can’t answer your query, the team will make sure that your email is directed to the best placed person at the College to help you.
- Student financial support – including free school meal queries, bursary information, details on bus passes, learner loans
- Careers and course information, advice and guidance
- Safeguarding matters
- Counselling services
- Health and Wellbeing services
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
The college offers a range of in-class support. This can include:
- Specialist assessments
- ‘In-class’ vocational or academic support
- Specialist equipment
- Care support outside of classes
- One to one and small group tuition
This team also deals with queries relating to Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP).
To find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IT Services team at the College can help you with a range of IT related issues, for example:
- Technical support
- Access to College applications, such as Microsoft Teams.
- Password resets
You can contact them by calling 0151 353 4445 or emailing: email@example.com.
For information on an application you have made to join the College in September 2020, please get in touch with our Admissions team. This team will be able to:
- Provide you with an update on a course application you submitted to the College
- Explain our temporary telephone interview system
- Pass on information that was requested from you by the tutor you spoke to in order to progress your application i.e. portfolio of artwork etc
- Answer a broad range of questions in relation to joining the College
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Apprenticeship team can help with such queries as:
- Higher Apprenticeships
- On-site training
- Bespoke training packages
- Progress/attendance at College of your apprentice(s)
Please email: email@example.com or call 07511225965.