Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
Learners must achieve 21 credits overall, 9 from the mandatory units and 12 optional which include:
- Improve own business performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Bespoke software
- Provide reception services
Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration
Learners must complete 4 mandatory units which can be assignment based or online tests. These units are:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producingdocuments
- Principles of supporting change in a businessenvironment
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Aged 16+
- You must be employed within a relevant environment and demonstrate at least entry level skills in an initial Maths and English assessment.
You must have one of the following:
- 4 GCSE's at grade 3 (old grading system D)
- A relevant level 1 qualification
- Evidence of the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours required by the sector at Level 1
Most apprenticeships take between 12 - 18 months to complete.
Yes, you will be paid by your employer for the duration of your apprenticeship. You will be paid at least the government’s minimum wage rate for apprentices, £3.70. A lot of employers pay their apprentices a higher hourly wage than the minimum rate.
This is ultimately up to your employers, but more than 90% of apprentices stay in employment after their course ends.
We work with lots of employers to provide apprentice positions. Check out our live vacancies section above or call 0151 353 4444 to chat to our team.