- Introduction to media processes and technical skills
- Introduction to design and research skills in creative media production
- Introduction to professional practice in creative media production
- Critical and contextual awareness
- Investigating audio production and technology
- Investigating visual production and technology
- Investigating interactive media production and technology
- Developing a creative media production project
- Characteristics and contexts in media and communication
- Engaging with an audience in creative media production
- Preparing for progression in creative media production
- Specialist study in creative media production
- Extended project in creative media production
- Higher/Degree Apprenticeship
- Director or Producer
- Documentary Maker
If you are aged 16-18 then the majority of our courses are free for you to study. If you are aged 19+ then there may be fees associated with the course. You may be eligible to have some, or all of these fees waived by the College, depending on your individual circumstances. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
You do not have to let a lack of money stop you from coming to Hugh Baird College. We have bursaries and grants in place to help support those students that may find it more difficult to cover the costs of participating in further education, these include help with things such as tuition fees, childcare and travel. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
No. We can enrol students from any area. Public transport links are good too, so the College is easy to get to from all across Merseyside.