- Anatomy and Physiology
- Sports Conditioning
- The principles of exercise and fitness, programming and nutrition
- Instructing and adapt personal training sessions
- Effective working relationships with clients
- Health, safety and welfare in the fitness environment
- Planning and delivering a group exercise session in an outdoor environment
- Business planning
- Higher/Degree Apprenticeship
- Personal Trainer
- Gym Instructor
- Health Trainer
- Community Sports Coach
- Fitness Instructor
- Conditioning Coach
If you are aged 16-18 then the majority of our courses are free for you to study. If you are aged 19+ then there may be fees associated with the course. You may be eligible to have some, or all of these fees waived by the College, depending on your individual circumstances. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
You do not have to let a lack of money stop you from coming to Hugh Baird College. We have bursaries and grants in place to help support those students that may find it more difficult to cover the costs of participating in further education, these include help with things such as tuition fees, childcare and travel. Visit our Student Finance pages for more information.
No. We can enrol students from any area. Public transport links are good too, so the College is easy to get to from all across Merseyside.