Your application has been received
Thank you for your application. We’re delighted you want to join us.
What to do next
Please come along to the Hugh Baird University Centre in order for us to get you ready to start.
Please attend one of the following dates as soon as possible to secure your place:
- Friday 23rd August 2019, drop in anytime from 10am to 3pm
- Tuesday 27th August 2019, drop in anytime from 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 28th August 2019, drop in anytime from 10am to 4pm
- Thursday 29th August 2019, drop in anytime from 10am to 4pm
- Friday 30th August 2019, drop in anytime from 10am to 3pm
You will have the opportunity to meet with the course tutors, discuss your application and consider the study options available to you. You will also be able to gather information on Student Finance and Study Support.
What you need to bring with you on the day
- Any results or certificates of qualifications that you have already (especially maths and English). We MUST see your qualifications before we enrol you. If you can’t find copies of your certificates/qualifications, we may be able to print them off for you from a national database.
- A form of personal identification that shows your date of birth; e.g. driving licence, passport or birth certificate.
If you have any questions, please call 0151 353 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can expect to be here with us for up to 90 minutes.
Parking at the Balliol Road Campus is located on Pembroke Road and will be signposted from Balliol Road.