IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Thank you for your application. We’re delighted you want to join us. See below for what happens next:
To progress your application
You now need to attend an enrolment event. At this event you will have the chance to speak to academic staff about the best course option for you, and gain advice around student finance.
If you have all of your results, please attend the University Centre on Tuesday 10, or Wednesday 11 August, any time between 11am - 4pm.
If you are awaiting GCSE qualifications, you can attend on Thursday 12 or Friday 13 August, 11am - 4pm.
We recommend that you attend one of these earlier events, as places on some courses do fill up quickly, however, if you are unable to you can also attend at any of the following times/dates:
- Monday 16 - Thursday 19 August, 10am - 5pm
- Friday 20 August, 10am - 4pm
What to bring with you:
To ensure that we can check your eligibility for the course you wish to study, please bring the following to the event:
- Any GCSE/A-level/BTEC results, or certificates of qualifications that you have already (especially maths and English GCSE). We must see your qualifications before we enrol you. If you can’t find copies of your certificates/qualifications, we may be able to print them off for you from a national database.
- A form of personal identification that shows your date of birth: eg driving licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of benefit or unemployment (for those aged 19 or over only).
If you have any questions, please call 0151 353 4444 or email email@example.com.