Health and Social Care - BSc (Hons) Top up
- Approved by:
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- University Centre and St Winefride's Campus
- Institution code:
- UCAS code:
- Current Research Issues in Health and Health Care Systems
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Leadership at all Levels Health and Social Care Practice Project
- Drugs and Health in Society
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Enhancing Physical Wellbeing in Mental Health Practice
- Principles of Dementia Care
On successful completion of this qualification, potential career paths may include:
- Health and Social Care Management
- Social Work
We want to make your university education as flexible and affordable as possible. We offer a number of financial support options to help you go further by staying local. You don’t need to pay for your tuition fees up front - Tuition Fee Loans cover university or college tuition fees and are paid direct to the university or college, by Student Finance England.
They are available to all eligible students regardless of household income. The amount you pay back is dependent on how much you earn. You may also be eligible for a Maintenance Loan to help support your living costs. For more information, visit www.gov.uk/student-finance
Yes. We have a dedicated team of staff on hand to help guide you through the admissions process, from selecting the right course, to completing your UCAS application and applying for financial support.
If you have any questions, or need help at any stage, call the Retention and Progression Team on 0151 353 4444, or email email@example.com.